Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A New Format

I've been doing a lot more now with church social media strategy and other such fiddle faddle. Some of my thoughts are becoming longer and more complex. Too long for 140 Twitter characters, not photogenic enough for Instagram, and too involved for a shallow Facebook post. So, here we are with a blog. Its just another format for me to throw out some thoughts.

I really believe that social media, when used effectively, is (currently) one of the greatest tools for evangelism. You don't have to be an expert, a web designer, or even very smart (I am a case in point) to do this stuff. You just need three basic things.

1) A device with an internet connection
2) Basic computing skills
3) Authenticity

Be watching for updates as this blog gets up and running. Feel free to send any suggested topics for discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment